A professional development workshop for educators entering its
"28th" consecutive year in 2017.
a professional development partnership:
CESA #11, CESA #12 and Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Facilitating the Future Past Participant Outcomes Include:
- Experiencing and understanding of the learning environments that nurture learners.
- Developing inquiry and communication skills to facilitated desired improvement in your work.
- Fostering your capacity to be a thoughtful reflective educator by further developing your thinking skills such as examining points of view, finding assumptions, making inferences, and determining purpose.
- Making meaning of your experience and its application for your work.
- Modeling life-long learning by taking an active role in the process.
- Fostering your ability to develop civic responsibility and to collaborate with parents, school colleagues, businesses, and agencies in the larger community.