June 20-24, 2016
July 18-22, 2016
August 8-12, 2016
WITC Ashland, New Richmond and/or Rice Lake Campus
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Daily
Learning Community Detail & Registration:
Facilitating the Future Past Participant Outcomes Include:
- Experiencing and understanding of the learning environments that nurture learners.
- Developing inquiry and communication skills to facilitated desired improvement in your work.
- Fostering your capacity to be a thoughtful reflective educator by further developing your thinking skills such as examining points of view, finding assumptions, making inferences, and determining purpose.
- Making meaning of your experience and its application for your work.
- Modeling life-long learning by taking an active role in the process.
- Fostering your ability to develop civic responsibility and to collaborate with parents, school colleagues, businesses, and agencies in the larger community.