June 22-25, 2015
WITC RICE LAKE CAMPUS
We are excited to be hosting Facilitating the Future 2015
at the newly remodeled WITC Rice Lake Campus. It has been a few years since we were in Rice Lake so it will be great to be back at the Rice Lake Campus.
Learning Communities for Summer
- Academic and Career Planning
- Building Bridges Between School and Work (Choose one)
June 22-25 WITC Rice Lake OR
July 20-23 WITC New Richmond
- Career and Technical Education Leadership Development
- Curriculum Camp
- Integrated/Team Teaching Training
- On Course
- Welding for Tech Ed and Agriculture Teachers
June 22-25 WITC Rice Lake
Check with "Contacts" below for more information.
Facilitating the Future Past Participant Outcomes Include:
- Experiencing and understanding of the learning environments that nurture learners.
- Developing inquiry and communication skills to facilitated desired improvement in your work.
- Fostering your capacity to be a thoughtful reflective educator by further developing your thinking skills such as examining points of view, finding assumptions, making inferences, and determining purpose.
- Making meaning of your experience and its application for your work.
- Modeling life-long learning by taking an active role in the process.
- Fostering your ability to develop civic responsibility and to collaborate with parents, school colleagues, businesses, and agencies in the larger community.