June 22-25, 2015
WITC RICE LAKE CAMPUS
We are excited to be hosting Facilitating the Future 2015
at the newly remodeled WITC Rice Lake Campus. It has been a few years since we were in Rice Lake so it will be great to be back at the Rice Lake Campus.
- Academic and Career Planning
- ACT 59: Industry Certification
- Building Bridges Between School and Work
- Career and Technical Education Leadership Development
- CISCO IT Essentials
- Curriculum Camp
- I-Car Collision Repair Series for Tech Ed Teachers
- Inquiring Minds Want to Know!
- Integrated/Team Teaching Training
- OSHA Training for High School Students
- On Course
- Welding for Tech Ed and Agriculture Teachers
- WI Comprehensive School Counseling Model (WCSCM)
- Universal Literacy Program Review K-5
- Universal Literacy Program Review 6-12
Check with "Contacts" below for more information.
Facilitating the Future Past Participant Outcomes Include:
- Experiencing and understanding of the learning environments that nurture learners.
- Developing inquiry and communication skills to facilitated desired improvement in your work.
- Fostering your capacity to be a thoughtful reflective educator by further developing your thinking skills such as examining points of view, finding assumptions, making inferences, and determining purpose.
- Making meaning of your experience and its application for your work.
- Modeling life-long learning by taking an active role in the process.
- Fostering your ability to develop civic responsibility and to collaborate with parents, school colleagues, businesses, and agencies in the larger community.