A professional development workshop for educators entering its "26th" consecutive year in 2015.
FACILITATING THE FUTURE is a professional development partnership: CESA #11, CESA #12 and Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Summer 2015 - June 22-26, 2015
WITC RICE LAKE CAMPUS
We are excited to be hosting Facilitating the Future 2015 at the newly remodeled WITC Rice Lake Campus. It has been a few years since we were in Rice Lake so it will be great to be back at the Rice Lake Campus. Watch this site for announcements and offerings for the
2015 Facilitating the Future event.
Participant Outcomes Include:
- Experiencing and understanding of the learning environments that nurture learners.
- Developing inquiry and communication skills to facilitated desired improvement in your work.
- Fostering your capacity to be a thoughtful reflective educator by further developing your thinking skills such as examining points of view, finding assumptions, making inferences, and determining purpose.
- Making meaning of your experience and its application for your work.
- Modeling life-long learning by taking an active role in the process.
- Fostering your ability to develop civic responsibility and to collaborate with parents, school colleagues, businesses, and agencies in the larger community.